Identity: GRANDES VINOS Y VIÑEDOS, S.A.
VAT Number: A-50723089
Registered Office: Ctra. Valencia, KM 45,700 – 50400 CARIÑENA (Zaragoza)
We use your data to respond to your request, inform you about our products related to viticulture, wine commercialization, and distribution, or to make a sale if you are our client.
If you have sent us your Curriculum Vitae, we will use your data to include it in the management of the personnel selection processes for our company.
The data will be kept for as long as necessary to carry out the activity. If you inform us of your refusal to use personal data, we will proceed to its immediate blocking.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is:
- The consent of the interested party when submitting the data collection form on the website or subscribing to the Newsletter.
- The execution of a contract if you are a client.
Unless required by law, your data will not be transferred for any purpose other than that which you have been informed of. No international transfers of your data are foreseen.
You have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. GRANDES VINOS Y VIÑEDOS, S.A. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You will have the right to data portability, i.e., to have the personal data you have provided transmitted directly to another controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, where technically feasible.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us by postal mail at the address above or by email at email@example.com, including a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent document.
If you disagree with the data processing carried out by GRANDES VINOS Y VIÑEDOS, S.A., please let us know. In any case, you may file a complaint with the data protection authority at www.aepd.es.
GRANDES VINOS Y VIÑEDOS, S.A. is committed to the use and processing of users' personal data, respecting their confidentiality and using them for the purposes for which they were collected, as well as complying with its obligation to keep them and adopt all measures to prevent their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, in accordance with the current data protection regulations.
GRANDES VINOS Y VIÑEDOS, S.A. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments, as well as to new treatments. Please review the date of the last update of this text before providing new personal data.
INFORMATION ON VIDEO SURVEILLANCE
If you access our facilities, GRANDES VINOS Y VIÑEDOS, S.A. informs you:
1. That your personal data will be incorporated into a file and will be processed for the purpose of maintaining security and controlling access to the facilities through a video surveillance system, and will be deleted within a maximum period of one month.
2. The capturing of images is not optional, but permanent and necessary to access our facilities and is legitimized by public interest, in the protection of persons, property and facilities.
3. In the event of incidents, the images may be transferred to the State Security Forces and Judicial Authorities.
4. That you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, and limitation or opposition to processing with respect to the person responsible for the file. To do so, you must attach proof of your identity and an updated photograph to your request. The applicant must necessarily be the data subject. These rights will be granted to the extent that they do not interfere with the rights of other affected parties.
5. That the person responsible for the file is GRANDES VINOS Y VIÑEDOS, S.A., and that you may exercise your rights in accordance with the provisions of Data Protection Regulations at the following address:
GRANDES VINOS Y VIÑEDOS, S.A.
Ctra. Valencia, KM 45,700
50400 CARIÑENA (Zaragoza)
or by sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you provide us with your resume, either by email provided on this page, by postal mail, or in person, we inform you that your data will be processed by GRANDES VINOS Y VIÑEDOS, S.A. with the legal basis of your consent and with the purpose of evaluating and managing your job application and offering you positions that fit your profile, and if applicable, carrying out the necessary actions for your selection and hiring as an employee. We will keep your data for a maximum of one year from the last update of your resume to carry out these actions.
In any case, you have the right to revoke the consent you have given us, access your personal data, rectify inaccurate or incomplete data, request the deletion of your data, obtain the limitation or opposition to the processing, request your portability, or file a complaint with the supervisory authority on the phone number 91-266-35-17 or at www.aepd.es